Monday, October 12, 2009

Writing: Moment in Time - Brief Rendezvous

I slide my hands up her sides, feeling her tight yellow shirt bunch under the slow pressure of my touch. Exposing her smooth skin to the cool air elicits a soft gasp to escape her perfect lips. I take her gasping breath into my own as I close my lips over hers, melting into her warm embrace. Her soft, manicured hands caress my face as we lock in that eternal embrace. I slowly slide my hands up her sides and beneath her shirt, lightly caressing her flanks, cautious not to frighten her. The kiss deepens, drowning me in the warmth and blotting out my senses. I feel her breasts press against me, the silky feel of her bra pressing against my chest through her shirt. Her hands, all soft and perfect, lock into my hair, grasping and forever keeping me lost in her kiss.

I slide a gentle hand down her back, feeling her inner warmth, until I reach the rough texture of her jeans. My hands, on a will of their own, act as if they are intoxicated by the feel of her body and continue down that rough path. Softly, my hands reach their destination and cup the slight contours of her buttocks. My lips do not know what the independent hands are doing until they feel the beginnings of her melt into me. Her lips, cherry red and tasting as sweet, seem to melt into mine, in a gentle yet explosive way. Her hands, still grasping my coarse hair, push into me even deeper until they also melt into me. I slide my hands around to her sides, my hands no longer feeling the roughness of her jeans, only the warmth of her body. They continue up, resuming what they attempted earlier and slowly, with slightly trembling fingers that act as nervous soldiers before their first battle, slide her shirt up as they climb.

My lips, knowing the approach of the hateful hands, silently curse them for causing a break in the bliss they thought would be eternal. Her hands and lips, unlike the unruly set I have, act as one. Her hands slowly un-twine and release their grasp and slide around to my lightly bearded cheeks and gently pushes away. Her lips, although wanting the kiss to last forever, also release their grasp. She shakes her head in agreement, swinging her dark hair and her eyes look to me like twighlight oceans beckoning me to drown in their embrace.

My hands, after a brief respite, continue to the final leg of their journey and make their way to her perfect breasts. Thumbs hooking her sunshine colored shirt as not to lose place, the fingers and palms touch the smoothness of her silk bra, feeling the slight bumps of her hardening nipples mar the perfect symmetry of the two soft mounds. Her face betrays her as a moan escapes the confines of her lips and her eyes, which were locked in a battle with my own, close with brief ecstasy. Although wanting to linger, my hands continue, bidding those perfect mountains a sweet farewell, but a promise to return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.