Monday, September 7, 2009

Commentary: Friends Can Be Amazing Sometimes

Real quick commentary for you all this labor day. My friends are a collection of amazing people. Somewhere along life, I did something right and surrounded myself with great people with some spectacular abilities. While some of the things they do are flat out creative genius, some of the things they do just make me laugh and be thankful someone like that is sharing my life.

I have friends ranging across the United States and beyond, but below I listed a few of my friends who have some amazing things to view from your very own computer chair! Enjoy, this list will grow as more and more friends take to the information superhighway!

The Basically Awesome Show - Monica and friends take to the internet to engage in random discussion and assorted fun! Now, you may think, "wow, a vlog..awesome?" It actually is. Monica, the star of the show, is accomplished in many diverse things outside of being an internet star. Professional horse rider, aspiring opera singer, 80's music aficionado, and expensive shoeaholic, Monica is one of the brightest stars I know.

Thoughts on the Rocks: Shaken, not Stirred - Paul is one of my best friends and one of the most free spirits I have ever met. With the soul of a gypsy, and music flowing through every inch of his body, he takes what life gives him and despite the negatives, always looks towards the positives. He is all over the internet and always willing to meet new people. Read his writing, find him on facebook, check out the insides of his mind!

Destructo Deviations - Need I really explain how awesome Amber is? Check out her site, found right here on my musings, and you will NOT be disappointed.

No comments: