Saturday, March 20, 2010

Commentary: Infection Creative Process Thanks

Well, Infection has finally finished and the long, grueling process of on-the-spot storytelling has come out quite well, I believe. All in all, it was an entertaining experience for me and I sincerely hope it was for all my readers as well. As not to be selfish and saying it was all because of me, I would like to give a small thanks to the people who have supported this (and myself):

  • Miss T__. For all her support through the process and sharing my life <3. 
  • Miss Destructo of Destructo Deviations For her support of my writing and her years of amazing friendship.
  • Monicawesome of the youtube sensation The Basically Awesome Show for her friendship and time spent being a muse for my writings =)
  • and especially my readers. Without you, I wouldn't have a way of spreading my work to the public. Because of you, I have seen a jump in traffic and I tip my hat to you.

As always, feel free to share my work (with due credit) with your friends and if there is anything you would like to see, let me know and I will do my best to provide! Again, I give the biggest thanks to you all! Enjoy the writings and best to you on your literary travels!

B

No comments: