Saturday, March 7, 2009

Birth of a Sound

Welcome to my mind! Well, welcome to the textual representations of my thoughts, most of which are skittering through my mind at the speed of thought (haha..oh bad jokes, I love thee). Most of what you will read here are a collection of thoughts, mixed with my writing, with a strong dash of my poetry. Never hesitate to comment, for good or ill, if you want!

A little about me, I guess. I am currently a student at SUNY @ Purchase College in Westchester, New York. I was born and raised in Buffalo, but have spent a good portion of my life down in the Sunshine State. I am a sarcastic, off color joke loving, random movie quoting, nice guy. I rarely have harsh words to say about people, though I wont lie and say I don't say them on occasion. I love hockey, the NHL's New York Islanders, and follow it almost religously. I am a Psychology major, 1 semester away from wrapping up my BA.

I have been published in small publications here and in the United Kingdom, but am always looking for more exposure. I am an exposure whore, to be honest. The more people that see my work, the better chance I have at getting published in something somewhat bigger than a 10,000 print collection of writers (thank you Samuel [UK], you made my year with that opportunity!).

So, without further adeu, I give you my latest work I have pumped out. Expect a couple a day, so subscribe and sit back with a cup of coffee (make sure you pour me one too! My blood has been replaced with fresh ground coffee, I swear) and enjoy!

Your friendly neighborhood interweb crawler,

Sonic Boom

1 comment:

Miss Destructo said...

The blog looks great! Really professional looking to put all of your writings! :)

Write something for me and i'll put it up on my blog ;-)